Water is surely the best drink out there. In case you want something more than just plain water, try some healthy drinks. These drinks will not only please your taste buds but will also serve several benefits to your body. At Twigs Café, you can find a lot of healthy drink ideas, how to make them, and know about their benefits.
Here are some healthy drink options that you can start having from today itself:
Tart Cherry Juice
Cherries fall under the group of berries and all the berries are amazing for your health as they are loaded with minerals, vitamins, and other beneficial nutrients. One type of cherry is known as sweet cherry and the other type is known as tart cherry. Tart cherries are healthier compared to sweet cherries as their sugar content is less compared to the sweet cherries. In addition to this, tart cherries also have several other health benefits, like:
- The minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants present in tart cherry juice acts on different levels for making you feel great throughout the day.
- Gout patients having impaired movement, inflammation, and redness can get relief by having tart cherry juice as cherries have anti-inflammatory properties.
- The antioxidants present in tart cherries are very good for your heart health.
- The antioxidants present in cherries also help in boosting the brain functions.
- It prevents cancer.
- It lets you get a better sleep.
- It increases your stamina.
- It also plays a significant role in strengthening your immune system.
- It prevents arthritis.
- It provides protection to your eyes.
- It keeps your body hydrated throughout the day.
Pomegranates are one of the most nutritious fruits. In addition to that, they are tasty as well. Here are some of the health benefits of pomegranate juice:
- Pomegranates have anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidants present in pomegranates help you to deal with inflammation.
- It also helps your body to fight against certain types of cancer.
- It plays a significant role in lowering the levels of blood pressure which is, again, very healthy.
- It also lowers triglyceride levels and cholesterol levels.
- It also contributes to boosting of the brain functions.
- It can also be of some help to people suffering from erectile disfunction.
- Pomegranates have antibiotic properties.
- It also improves your athletic performance.
- The vitamin K present in pomegranates will help in the creation of new blood cells, thereby promoting healthy blood.
- It improves digestion.
- It also reduces kidney problems.
Cranberries are very popular and the thing that makes them special is that they can even thrive in cold. Here are some health benefits of having cranberry juice:
- It is good for your urinary tract as it prevents infections.
- Cranberries have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants which are very beneficial for your body.
- It improves digestion.
- It also prevents your body from certain types of cancer.
- It is good for your liver health.
- It keeps your eyes healthy.
- It helps in the reduction of antibiotic resistance.
- It strengthens your immune system.
- It also contributes to weight loss.